The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a vast open-world adventure game filled with secrets, stories, and captivating locations. One such location is Rito Village, a settlement in the Tabantha region, home to the bird-like Rito tribe. While the village plays a significant role in the game’s main storyline, there are many hidden secrets waiting to be uncovered. In this article, we’ll explore the lesser-known aspects of Rito Village and the intriguing mysteries that lie within.
A Bird’s-Eye View of Rito Village
Rito Village is situated atop a towering rock formation, offering a breathtaking view of the surrounding landscape. The village is built in a spiral fashion around the central pillar, providing a unique architectural design that sets it apart from other settlements in Hyrule. While the village’s main attractions include the flight range, the Divine Beast Vah Medoh, and the local shops, there are hidden secrets tucked away for players to discover.
Hidden Secrets in Rito Village
- Kass’s Home: Kass is a wandering Rito bard who can be found throughout Hyrule, offering players riddles and hints to uncover hidden secrets. However, his home is located in Rito Village, and within it, players can find his journal, which provides insight into his travels and offers clues to solve some of the game’s shrine quests.
- Shrine Quest – The Bird in the Mountains: In Rito Village, players can encounter the elderly Rito named Bedoli, who will share a story of a white bird that holds a secret. By following her hints and taking a picture of the white bird, players can uncover a hidden shrine and receive a Spirit Orb as a reward.
- Rito Art: Scattered throughout Rito Village, players can find various pieces of art depicting the Rito tribe’s history and culture. By examining these murals and paintings, players can gain a deeper understanding of the Rito tribe’s traditions and way of life.
- Baby Rito Siblings: In Rito Village, players can encounter the adorable baby Rito siblings, Notts, Cree, and Genli. By engaging with them, players can learn more about the day-to-day life of the Rito children and experience their playful nature.
- Heartwarming Rito Couple: Located on one of the higher platforms in Rito Village, players can find the Rito couple, Kheel and Amali. By observing their interactions, players can experience a heartwarming moment between the two lovebirds, showcasing the depth of the relationships within the Rito tribe.
- Warbler’s Nest: Players can embark on a unique side quest called “Find the Fairy Fountain” by talking to Toren, a Rito villager. Completing this quest will guide players to Warbler’s Nest, a beautiful location where they will discover a Great Fairy Fountain and have the opportunity to upgrade their armor.
Rito Village in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a captivating location that offers more than meets the eye. By uncovering the hidden secrets nestled within the village, players can deepen their understanding of the Rito tribe’s culture and history, and experience the charming personalities of its inhabitants. Whether it’s unraveling the mysteries of a shrine quest, appreciating the unique architecture, or engaging with the heartwarming characters.