Armor customization is a vital aspect of Mass Effect Legendary Edition, as it allows players to tailor their characters’ appearance and performance to their playstyle. In this article, we’ll explore the various options available for armor customization in Mass Effect Legendary Edition, including aesthetics and stat bonuses.
- Mass Effect 1 Armor Customization
a. Armor Types: Light, Medium, and Heavy armor provide varying levels of protection and mobility. b. Armor Manufacturers: Different armor manufacturers offer unique looks and stat bonuses, such as better shield recovery or damage reduction. c. Color Customization: Adjust the primary and secondary colors of Shepard’s armor to personalize their appearance.
- Mass Effect 2 Armor Customization
a. Armor Sets: Full armor sets provide a cohesive look and substantial stat bonuses.
- Examples: Blood Dragon Armor, Terminus Assault Armor, and Collector Armor. b. Armor Components: Mix and match individual armor pieces to optimize stats and create a unique appearance.
- Examples: N7 Helmet, Kuwashii Visor, and Kestrel Torso Sheath. c. Casual Outfits: Choose from various casual outfits for Shepard to wear while onboard the Normandy.
- Mass Effect 3 Armor Customization
a. Armor Sets: Full armor sets return with new options and updated appearances.
- Examples: N7 Defender Armor, Cerberus Ajax Armor, and Reckoner Knight Armor. b. Armor Components: Customize individual armor pieces to optimize stats and create a unique look.
- Examples: Hahne-Kedar Chestplate, Ariake Technologies Gauntlets, and Serrice Council Greaves. c. Casual Outfits: Select from an expanded range of casual outfits for Shepard to wear on the Normandy.
- Bonus Stat Customization
a. Damage Protection: Improve shields, health, and damage reduction. b. Power Damage: Increase the damage output of your abilities. c. Weapon Damage: Boost the damage output of your weapons. d. Shield Regeneration: Improve the rate at which your shields recover.
Armor customization in Mass Effect Legendary Edition allows players to create a personalized look for their Shepard while optimizing their character’s performance in combat. By experimenting with different armor sets, components, and stat bonuses, you can tailor your character to your preferred playstyle and make your Commander Shepard truly one-of-a-kind.