Friday Night Funkin’ (FNF) is a popular rhythm-based indie game developed by ninjamuffin99, PhantomArcade, evilsk8r, and Kawai Sprite. The game has garnered a massive following due to its catchy music, charming characters, and engaging gameplay. In FNF, players take on the role of “Boyfriend” and must outperform their opponents in a series of musical battles to win the heart of “Girlfriend.” This article will guide you through the process of playing Friday Night Funkin’ online and offer tips to help you become a rhythm master.
Here are the controls for the PC version of Friday Night Funkin:
- Arrow Keys: The arrow keys are used to control the game. The up arrow key is used for the “up” notes, the down arrow key is used for the “down” notes, the left arrow key is used for the “left” notes, and the right arrow key is used for the “right” notes.
- Enter: The enter key is used to confirm menu selections and start the game.
- Escape: The escape key is used to pause or exit the game.
how to play FNF Online ?
Friday Night Funkin is a rhythm-based music game where you play as a character named Boyfriend who is trying to win the affection of his girlfriend by battling against her father and other characters in singing and dancing competitions.
The game is played using the arrow keys on your keyboard. When a note appears on the screen, you need to press the corresponding arrow key at the right time to hit the note and score points. You will need to keep up with the rhythm to win each round of the competition.
As you progress through the game, the songs and dance moves become more complex and difficult, and the characters you face become tougher opponents. If you make too many mistakes or miss too many notes, you will lose the round.
The ultimate goal of the game is to win all the rounds and impress your girlfriend’s father, but even if you don’t succeed, the game is a fun and entertaining experience that will keep you coming back for more.
- @ninja_muffin99 (Programmer)
- @PhantomArcade3k (Artist)
- @kawaisprite (Musician)
Additional Art by:
Additional Programming by:
And special thanks to all the fans who supported the game and helped make it such a success!
here are some useful external links related to Friday Night Funkin:
- Friday Night Funkin official website: https://ninja-muffin24.itch.io/funkin
- Friday Night Funkin on Newgrounds: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/770371
- Friday Night Funkin on Itch.io: https://ninja-muffin24.itch.io/funkin
- Friday Night Funkin subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/FridayNightFunkin/
- Friday Night Funkin Wiki: https://fridaynightfunkin.fandom.com/wiki/Friday_Night_Funkin%27_Wiki
- Friday Night Funkin Discord server: https://discord.gg/funkin
- Friday Night Funkin on Game Jolt: https://gamejolt.com/games/FNF/658769
- Friday Night Funkin on Kongregate: https://www.kongregate.com/games/ninjamuffin99/friday-night-funkin
- Friday Night Funkin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ninja_muffin99
- Friday Night Funkin on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2TufT1JAnHRy2aBbonoVjg